- The Project
- Autism is
- News & Media
LT: VšĮ Edukaciniai Projektai
Is seeking to create, adopt and implement various innovative social initiatives in the field of social work and non-formal education, providing services to disadvantaged and socially excluded groups.
Currently the main activities of our organization are:
- Different programs development and accreditation for post-graduated social workers, social workers’ assistants, administration, volunteers, etc.
- To create or adopt new psychosocial services for the target group, to provide them with information, counseling and educative activities
- To initiate, implement both local and international projects in the field of social work and non-formal education and to participate in them
- Training courses for post-graduated social workers, social workers assistants, administration, volunteers, etc.
Besides that the NGO Education Projects closely cooperates with NGO such as:
- “Siauliu viltis”
- “Vilties švyturys”
- “KRIS – Siaures Vakaru Lietuvoje”
- “Aukstelke Social Care Home”
- “Venta Residential Home”
- “Panevezys Youth Day Care Centre”
- “Social Services Centre of Siauliai Region”
- “Siauliai Mental Care Centre”
Our organization gained accreditation to these programs for social workers:
- Experiential education as the (re)socialisation factor in the social work.
- Employees personal competences development in the social work practice.
- The conflicts prevention and the psychological aspects of the communication with the elderly people.
- Social work fundamentals for the social workers’ assistants and social care workers, who are working with the mentally and intellectually disabled people.
- Social work fundamentals for the social workers’ assistants and social care workers, who are working with the elderly and disabled people.